Old 14th December 2010, 01:57 AM #1
PARTY IN MY PANTS.......

Motorbike: (08) R6 & Honda CRF 450
Modifications: Two sisters fucking each other exhaust, steering d
PARTY IN MY PANTS.......

Rides: (08) R6 & Honda CRF 450
Mods: Two sisters fucking each other exhaust, steering d
Smile 2003 CRF 450 Manual in PDF format

anyone on ere know where i can get one to download i've searched everywhere & no luck
skippy R6 is offline   ReplyReply
Old 14th December 2010, 12:02 PM #2
Clubman

Motorbike: Honda CRF 450X
Modifications: Crippled Fucker on Top, Lots of Black Bits
Clubman

Rides: Honda CRF 450X
Mods: Crippled Fucker on Top, Lots of Black Bits
Re: 2003 CRF 450 Manual in PDF format

Sorry man I only have the 250f one on pdf
Motomac is offline   ReplyReply
Old 14th December 2010, 12:26 PM #3
Clubman

Clubman

Originally Posted by skippy R6
anyone on ere know where i can get one to download i've searched everywhere & no luck
Heres a link to the manual, but you have to download J downloader for it to come out right. I think its the workshop manual not just the owners manual which is even better.

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...-in-PDF-Format

First download J downloader, 2 second job and then fire it up. Copy the link as in highlight it, scroll down and hit copy. Then the link will appear in j downloader in the linkgrabber section. Then hit continue will all at the bottom of the jdownloader menu. It will take a couple of minutes or seconds depending on your connection. Then once downloaded, the pdf will appear on the download section on your computer of my documents or where ever you selected to put it. Click on the PDF then, it will ask for a password, its on the page where the original link was. Hope this helps. It works anyway, because I downloaded it anyway. And don't worry its all free.
Old 14th December 2010, 07:57 PM #4
PARTY IN MY PANTS.......

PARTY IN MY PANTS.......

Originally Posted by Motomac
Heres a link to the manual, but you have to download J downloader for it to come out right. I think its the workshop manual not just the owners manual which is even better.

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...-in-PDF-Format

First download J downloader, 2 second job and then fire it up. Copy the link as in highlight it, scroll down and hit copy. Then the link will appear in j downloader in the linkgrabber section. Then hit continue will all at the bottom of the jdownloader menu. It will take a couple of minutes or seconds depending on your connection. Then once downloaded, the pdf will appear on the download section on your computer of my documents or where ever you selected to put it. Click on the PDF then, it will ask for a password, its on the page where the original link was. Hope this helps. It works anyway, because I downloaded it anyway. And don't worry its all free.

Thanks very much buddy it worked a treat i must buy ya a pint next time i meet ya, there's 309 pages of the manual & there's everything i need in it BTY where in laios are ya from..???

thanks again

Last edited by skippy R6; 14th December 2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 14th December 2010, 11:18 PM #5
Clubman

Clubman

Your grand man, I'm over near Borris in Ossory in Laois. Ah I know what its like to be underpressure to get something and can't find it or don't have the money for it. Made a purchase at the weekend of a new chain and getting ready for some track time over Xmas. Been to many tracks man around you?
Old 15th December 2010, 01:02 AM #6
PARTY IN MY PANTS.......

PARTY IN MY PANTS.......

Originally Posted by Motomac
Your grand man, I'm over near Borris in Ossory in Laois. Ah I know what its like to be underpressure to get something and can't find it or don't have the money for it. Made a purchase at the weekend of a new chain and getting ready for some track time over Xmas. Been to many tracks man around you?

well i've been to a few private tracks but plan on doin alot more motocrossing in the new year im going to get my licence in january & do a few enduro's but all joking & messing aside im not fit at all so im seriously planning on getting into shape but i honestly dont know where to start any suggestions..???? & do ya be up my neck of the woods at all.???
Old 15th December 2010, 02:49 AM #7
Clubman

Clubman

Na man, unfortunately don't be around your part of the world. For myself, I haven't been doing any racing or enduros unfortunately. I bought her 6 months ago and it was my second bike but the other was a cbr 600 restricted. Mainly do a bit of trailing across farm hear and a few hush hush forestry, which is legal :).

Myself anyway, I hit the gym 4 nights a week anyway. Upper body and lower body muscle building. Alternate, so that you will be doing something all the time. Plenty of water and plenty of stretching aswell. I'm the same I'm no where near fit and been at the gym 3 months 4 nights a week. Do a bit of treatmill aswell just to ensure you are active constantly.

But In saying that I find it easy to handle the bike now more so after doing alot of curling, benching and anything to build muscle on legs. But I used to be a prop when playing rugby so might help aswell. I think there is a thread about guys and getting racing fit here if thats anyhelp.
Old 15th December 2010, 03:07 AM #8
PARTY IN MY PANTS.......

PARTY IN MY PANTS.......

god i didn't expect a reply this late or early in the morning but the plan is to get fit for a couple of enduro's i'd say the first one will kill me i'll probably have pains & aches where i never had them before i have a treadmill, multi gym, easy rider machine & other stuff my dad use to sell all of that exercise stuff but the thing is to get into the habbit of going out & doing a work-out every day do ya know of any sites with tips to start eating HEALTY FOODS, if i got half a chance i'd eat from the chipper or chinese most nites & i know i'll have to cut that out if i plan on getting fit, i dont know where to start

Return to Main Topic Biker.ie Forums > General > Racing and Trackdays > Motocross & Quads

Tags
2003, 450, crf, format, manual, pdf